I have had so many emails from people who have had horrible reactions to their products and some have died from them. There are several things that are wrong with parasites and their products, which I will now try to explain in my review.
In the beginning I started with a couple of simple products and then I started getting more. I did not do the typical medical checkups and have not taken any antibiotics in over 6 years. I have also not been on any medication for the last 12 months, as I didn't want any complications. I am very well and healthy and very active as a college student. I have a very healthy thyroid and no other health problems. I don't have any parasite problems and don't take any parasite drugs. I have just the basics for the first 6 months that you need to get started and for a few months afterwards you will still need the basics. Here are my questions. Is the product safe? Is it effective? Are the instructions correct? What are the symptoms? Is there a way to take it with the supplements in the morning (morning sickness) or at night? Do I need a liver transplant (don't know)
I have a pretty good history of being in excellent health, but I'm pretty tired all the time and I've had some issues with food allergies in the past.